JEM Swim School
General Terms & Conditions of Service
- I understand it is my responsibility to keep JEM informed of any changes in contact details or any changes in health issues that may affect me / my child at any JEM classes.
- I understand and agree that JEM representatives may aid me / my child in and out of the pool and during classes.
- I give consent that me or my child may receive first aid attention at or during class if required.
- No photography or video footage is allowed before, during or after swim class at JEM venues.
- I consent to JEM, or appointed persons taking photographs or video footage at class which may be used for JEM promotions, including the website of JEM Swimming Ltd.
- Any medical condition, syndrome or issue that JEM Swimming Ltd. should or need to be made aware of, must be declared at the time of registration in notes and if so, may be conditional to bookings being accepted, class invitation and attendance approval.
- Classes, Places and Private Lessons in each upcoming term are all subject to commercial feasibility of paid subscriptions and registration to each session offered in each upcoming term. If insufficient registrations transpire we reserve the right to cancel and offer full refunds for each registrant of any cancelled session.
- Registration must be made via website, any approved bookings made, and attendance to class or private lessons confirms T&C’s have been read and agreed.
- I agree that my child/children shall never be left unattended at any time.
- Bookings are made for a Course / Term basis and paid for in advance, payments are not refundable.
- All bookings must include the compulsory Insurance cover required at point of sale.
- E&O, content anomalies, and transaction error disclaimer applies.
- I agree to pay for all sessions that I / my child attends and for any sessions that are missed due to illness or for any other reason.
- Classes / Term is booked on a Block booking basis, attendance is at your discretion, no “make up” or alternative sessions will be offered for any session not attended.
- I agree to pay in advance for the full course of lessons in one lump sum.
JEM Swimming Ltd
little JEM's to share