Aims & Objectives
- JEM Improvers classes are designed and structured to develop a swimmers skills.
- For children that have gained some swimming skills in all three/four strokes.
- Group work on stroke development, technique, stamina with similar ability swimmers.
- Qualified teachers remain in the pool for the entire duration of the class.
- Give your children the best possible chance to improve and develop upon their swimming.
- JEM classes are purposefully kept small, with a maximum of 6 pupils.
- We aim to attract kids in the 7-14 years age group.
- All JEM pupils will be placed in an ability appropriate session.
little JEM's to share